Is it free to use WhatsApp internationally?

Is it free to use WhatsApp internationally?

When you have a non-unlimited mobile internet plan and you want to make FREE calls via whatsapp FROM France TO abroad, you obviously have to deactivate certain modes, which ones?

With Android for example, roaming mode or not? Mobile data or not? I have a relative who called me via whatsapp from France, I am in South America. He calls me from home and thinks he is connected in wifi, I am also at home and in wifi. And yet, he found himself with several warnings from Orange, 80 euros for exceeding the package and blocked to call me now. I explain to him that he is perhaps not in wifi but rather in 3 or 4G and especially that he has badly configured his phone since the use of whasapp in wifi, what good is it if not is calling anywhere in the world for free !?

I think he should turn off before calling me 'mobile data' mode and maybe even 'roaming' mode knowing that I am abroad. For my part, when he calls me, I know that my roaming mode is deactivated, I have a local operator and I buy top-ups to make local calls. I have not deactivated my '' mobile data '' but can this impact his plan when he calls me via whatsapp? I don't think so, so if a surfer can explain this mystery to me ... Thank you in advance

WhatsApp

The user-friendly Whatsapp app allows members to chat and message each other for free. It is even possible to include photos or videos in these messages. This is an ideal way to send your loved ones pictures of your honeymoon in Lapland or the first rays of the sun filtering through the buildings of Manhattan.However, Whatsapp has one major drawback: the impossibility make audio and video calls.

Calling to update loved ones may be necessary while you are abroad. There are several solutions to keep in touch by communicating at a lower cost. However, you need to be aware of the current tariffs in order to select the most efficient channel without falling into a financial pit that you may find it difficult to compensate for. Regularly monitoring your consumption can also help control your budget.
Share on Google Plus

About hicham

hicham elaziz love games . apps and entertainment
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment